Wednesday 23 February 2011

Consequences Will Never Be The Same

Looks like I done goofed a lot harder than I thought and CCP have deemed that I will not be allowed to run for CSM6 or any future CSM councils for that matter after all. I must say I'm pretty disappointed (but not overly surprised) considering :18 months: of being told otherwise.


After having consulted with our legal counsel and key stakeholders in the CSM project I’m sorry to inform you that we will not be able to accept your candidacy application. This decision will also go for any future applications to the CSM that you might send in.
We wish you the best in your future endeavors and we thank you for your past enthusiasm about the CSM. We hope that our decision will not dull that enthusiasm.

Now, I'm sure many of you will agree with this decision. I did a terribly silly thing which potentially put the whole CSM process at risk. Saying that, I was told that I would be allowed to run again in the future and I never led anyone to believe that my intention would be anything other than this. CCP even allowed words to that effect to pass muster in the Devblog about the incident now known as 'Larkonisgate'

Moderately butthurt about it all but I'm not intending to ragequit over it (much to the irritation of some).

I'll finish up some of the campaign material I've been working on and get it poasted, hopefully someone can make use of it and hopefully I'll get to work on restarting the Making Low Sec Matter initiative this weekend. I may even continue 'blogging' after that if you're unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment